Erin Young helps change agents access wisdom and tools to collaborate and thrive for a better world – activating group intelligence to turn inspiration into impact. Deliberative democracy is a field of political inquiry that ... and governance tools (Sociocracy) and holistic design for people systems (Social Permaculture) are her primary frameworks; all nature-inspired and informed.
Erin is a consultant, trainer, mediator, and facilitator. She holds a Bachelor of Environmental Engineering (Hons) from Brisbane’s Griffith University (2004), and gained her first permaculture design certificate in 2010 in Portugal. Based on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia, Erin lives with her husband in a forest cottage within a regional community of practical creatives.
Education and credentials
- Sociocracy training, consultation & coaching (2012)
- Circle facilitation (2015)
- Social Permaculture training & consultation (2016)
- Dynamic Groups Facilitation (2012)
- Mediation and Conflict Transformation (2017)
- Graphic Recording and Facilitation (2019)
- Public speaking and workshop presentation (2012)
- Permaculture Design Certificate (2010)
- Bachelor of Environmental Engineering (Hons) (2004)
Categories: Learning More